Our highly-acclaimed Rental Relocation Program offers two different types of services to our clients: a Complimentary Property Search and a Fee-based Property Search and Tour. We also offer a complete Welcome Assistance package to help take care of many of the details that must be done prior to – and sometimes after – your move.
Complimentary Property Search:
- Using the Search function of our website, you can locate properties that fit your criteria. If you are unable to use the Search function on your own, a leasing agent can assist you with a search of our available properties.
- Once you have identified the properties that you are interested in, you may contact the leasing agent(s) assigned to each property to arrange a showing.
- Your customized showings will include properties listed through WPM/LGA’s own inventory. (The complimentary search does not include private rentals or properties represented by another brokerage)
- We will schedule a time to show the home(s), as time allows. Our agent will make appointments to meet you at the home(s) you have selected.
- Please note that complimentary property searches and showings must be limited in order to accommodate our paid tours and other client showings.
Rental Relocation Tours:
- We offer both full and half-day tours
- This tour is designed for the client who would like a more personal and hassle-free experience.
- We will tailor a relocation tour to meet your specific housing requirements, based on your needs.
- We search the market to find properties that best match your needs, including (but not limited to) rental websites, property management sites, local apartment buildings, our company inventory and the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- Our comprehensive research will confirm availability and accurate information on each listing.
- We will schedule a tour day which includes:
- Pick you up at your location (airport, hotel, etc.), or arrange to meet you at a predetermined location
- Reviewing the selected properties scheduled for the day’s tour
- Educating you on neighborhoods and features prior to starting on the tour
- A relocation packet with detailed information on each property, a tour map, resources for schools, etc. and each property’s application packet.
- Bottled water and light snacks
With 20 years of property management under our belts – we’re experts in helping with corporate relocations. We work with many small, medium and large companies –and their Human Resource & Relocation departments – to handle all of the details of a move … whether it’s across the state or across the country.
We’re well-versed in the myriad of details that will go into your move and our team of highly-experienced relocation agents will work hard for you to make certain everything goes as smoothly as possible. If complications arise (unfortunately that sometimes happens) our agents are ready to step in and provide the additional assistance and resources needed to resolve any complication quickly and professionally.
From the moment you learn of your move, to the day you’re settled in your new home and new community, we’ll provide a level of client service that you simply won’t find with other relocation companies.